Welcome to Mobile Phone Review

ALL ABOUT MOBILE PHONE INFO FROM ANY VENDOR SUCH AS NOKIA, SAMSUNG, BENQ SIEMEN, LG, MOTOROLA, Nexian, gSTAR, ELZIO, HUAWEI, ETC







Price Rp 678,000, --

What nonsense mobile phone vendor behavior to attract the attention of mobile consumers in the homeland, as did this they gave Elzio batik patterns on the casing. the latest output Hanphone Elzio I 1 U. even as it Elzio creativity award from the Indonesian Record Museum (MURI) as the first mobile phone in Indonesia with Batik Design.

  • Network: Dual on GSM (900/1800)
  • Model: QWERTY Phone
  • Screen: LCD 2.2 "QVGA TFT (262k colors), Motion sensor
  • Camera: 2 Megapixel
  • Connection: GPRS / EDGE class 12, Bluetooth
  • Memory: external microSD (up to 4 GB)
  • Applications: SMS, MMS, Opera Mini, email client, E-Buddy
  • Battery: standby, talk time

Other Features:
  • Google Maps
  • MS Office viewer
  • Radio FM
  • MP4/MP3 Player
  • Private menu
  • Blacklist incoming calls
  • Background sounds





Tag : Elzio I 1 U, Handphone camera Elzio I 1 U, Handphone music Elzio I 1 U, update Handphone Elzio I 1 U, facebook Elzio I 1 U, Handphone touchscreen Elzio I 1 U, Handphone video chat Elzio I 1 U cheapest handphone Elzio I 1 U, mobile phone offers Elzio I 1 U,cheap handphone Elzio I 1 U, internet handphone Elzio I 1 U, handphone TV Elzio I 1 U, handphone support wi-fi Elzio I 1 U

1 Responses to Casing Batik in Mobile Elzio I 1 U dual on GSM

  1. Rudy Candra Says:
  2. waaahhhh kereennn...ini yang saya tunggu...Buruuuuu...!

     
Custom Search
Custom Search